The right options for every kind of Reno project.
Whether your borrowers are purchasing a fixer-upper or upgrading their current home, renovation financing at Cardinal Financial Wholesale provides a smart and convenient path to achieve their goals.
Freddie Mac CHOICERenovation enables borrowers to purchase a home that may need repairs (or refinance the mortgage on their existing home) and include the renovation costs in the loan balance.
Freddie Mac CHOICEReno eXPress is for homes in need of small-scale repairs. Like CHOICERenovation, this loan enables borrowers to include the necessary funds for renovations into the mortgage balance.
FHA 203(k) loans can help finance major and minor updates to an existing home. Our Standard and Limited programs make it easy to fund project and mortgage costs in one convenient loan.
Give your borrowers more benefits by combining EasyPath Reno with select loans.
EasyPath Reno is a program that allows borrowers to roll mortgage and renovation costs together, without having to hire a contractor or make big purchases on a credit card. Designed for home updates completed through major retailers like The Home Depot, Lowe’s, and Menards, EasyPath can be used with our conventional renovation mortgages.
• Down payments as low as 3.5%
• Loan amount can be based on the projected value of the home after renovations
• Leverage the same interest rate as the home loan instead of borrower’s credit card
• Down payments as low as 3% to 5% for purchase transactions
• Purchase and refinance transactions are eligible
• Cardinal makes 100% payment to the retail store to purchase and install the project
• Fixed and adjustable rates available
Questions about our Renovation products?
Your Account Executive has answers.
Not a partnered broker yet?
Get in touch today for access to reno exclusives and more.
Information is intended for the use of mortgage professionals only and not intended for public use or distribution. This is not an advertisement pursuant to 12 C.F.R. 1026.2(a)(2).