How can I check my broker approval status?
Please check your Comergence account or contact your account executive.
What documents are needed for my broker renewal?
We need year-to-date financial statements (a balance sheet and a profit-and-loss statement) and the renewal questionnaire you’ll find in Comergence.
What does “Renewal Suspend” mean in Comergence?
If your account is in a “Renewal Suspend” status, this means that the 60-day window to submit your renewal documentation has expired. We will need to relaunch the renewal for you. Please contact your account executive.
How do I add users to Octane?
Please contact your account executive and they will submit the request to our Broker Approval department.
What credit report agencies do you work with?
- Accurate Financial Services
- Advantage Credit Inc.
- Advantage Plus Credit Reporting, Inc.
- Alliance 2020
- American Reporting Company
- Birchwood Credit Services
- Certified Credit Reporting
- CIC Credit
- Clear Choice Credit
- Consolidated Information Services (CIS)
- Credco – Mortgage only with scores
- Credco – Mortgage only without scores
- Credit Link
- Credit Plus
- Credit Technology Inc. (CTI)
- Credit Technologies Inc.
- Equifax Mortgage Services
- Factual Data/Kroll
- Merchants Credit Bureau (MCB)
- Midwest Mortgage Credit Services
- Premium Credit Bureau
- Premium Credit Bureau (Credit Data Corp.)
- Service 1st Information Systems
- Settlement One
- United One
- Universal Credit Services
How does my organization become approved to submit VA loans to Cardinal Financial Wholesale?
There are a few steps to get approved to submit VA loans to us.
- Sign into Comergence and fill out the VA approval form.
- Write a check for $100 to the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Mail your VA approval form and the check to our headquarters at:
3701 Arco Corporate Dr., Suite 200
Charlotte, NC 28273
Who services my client’s loan after it's funded?
Our servicing partner is Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc. (DMI). Your client can register online to easily make payments and view their account details after their loan is funded. Other loan services provided by DMI include billing, payment processing, escrow payments, year-end IRS reporting, ARM adjustment notices, and payoff services. If you or your client have any questions for DMI, please call (877) 604-7294.
What is the process for sending the initial CD?
When you have satisfied all CD requirements, we will send out your CD immediately and follow up with a phone call.
Do you need my signed disclosure or will you use your own?
No, we send out all disclosures, including state compliance disclosures. We provide you with a complete loan stack after your loan funds in case your file is audited.