Our most popular loan option.
About Conventional Loans
Conventional mortgages are the most popular option for borrowers looking to purchase or refinance a home. Your client may choose between a fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgage with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Conventional mortgages are not insured or guaranteed by any government agency and may be sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.
If your client is looking to make budgeting a breeze, a fixed-rate Conventional loan with a consistent monthly payment might be perfect for them. On the other hand, be sure to tell them about adjustable-rate mortgages too. With an ARM, your client can have lower initial payments that adjust after the fifth, seventh, or tenth year and every two years after for the life of the loan.
Does your client qualify for a Conventional loan?
- Put down as little as 3%1
- Credit scores as low as 620 may be accepted
- Fixed rates offer consistent monthly payments and simplify planning and budgeting
- ARMs may have lower initial monthly payments than fixed-rate loans and adjust after the fixed term
- Available for purchase, refinance, or cash-out refinance
But wait, there’s more!
We also offer these products:
- Freddie Mac Enhanced Relief Refinance
- Fannie Mae Student Loan Refinance
1Depending on specific loan characteristics.
Looking for a specific product not listed above? Call today to find out more about our loan products.
Looking for more information?
Fill out our form below and one of our account executives will contact you shortly.