A home in the countryside.
About USDA Loans
Is your client searching for a home in a rural area? Make it happen with 100% USDA financing and flexible credit and underwriting terms. USDA loans are mortgages made specifically for rural properties and the USDA’s Single Family Housing Guaranteed loan program is a popular choice for low- and moderate-income families looking to purchase or refinance a home. USDA loans are an affordable way for clients like yours to obtain adequate, decent, and safe housing in rural areas. Eligible applicants may build, rehabilitate, or relocate a dwelling in an eligible rural area.
Does your client qualify for a USDA loan?
- 0% down payment
- Credit scores as low as 580 may be accepted
- Low to moderate income may qualify
- 30-year fixed-rate terms only
- Borrower must be a U.S. citizen, non-citizen U.S. national, or qualified permanent resident alien
- Rural properties only (certain geographic eligibility requirements apply)
- Available for purchase, rate/term refinance, streamline refinance, or streamlined assist refinance
Looking for a specific product not listed above? Call today to find out more about our loan products.
Looking for more information?
Fill out our form below and one of our account executives will contact you shortly.